Legendary Trailer Repairs, a leading trailer repair service specializing in chassis repairs on horse, boat, travel and utility trailers, is ready to hire a highly motivated, dependable and experienced Mechanic to help the business expand. This position is full-time (40 hours per week) with potential for overtime and is located in Glen Burnie, MD (Anne Arundel County).
- Accurately perform the following repairs: basic chassis diagnosis and repair, wiring issues, brake jobs, light replacement, tire replacements, cleaning and packing wheel bearings, among other repairs
- Maintain knowledge of general trailer repair skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work area
- Properly maintain tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and shop safety policies
- Organize the projects presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who uses their past experiences and skillset to provide the best trailer repair services to customers.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Paid vacation
- Bonus potential based on sales objectives
- 2 or more years of experience in a repair or mechanic position
- Maryland State Inspection License or ability to pass the test within a three-month period (note: Legendary Trailer Repairs is a Maryland State Trailer Inspection facility)
- Forklift training or certification
- Valid driver’s license/REAL ID
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
To learn more or to submit your resume, please contact email@example.com.